- Tips & Strategies for Developing Strong Community-Based Participatory Research Proposals
- Research Project Success Rates by NIH Institute
- NIH has a series of useful short videos about the grant application process, including NIH Peer Review Revealed, Jumpstart Your Research Career with CSR’s Early Career Reviewer Program and NIH Tips for Applicants as well as What Happens to Your NIH Grant Application. See https://public.csr.nih.gov/aboutcsr/contactcsr/pages/contactorvisitcsrpages/nih-grant-review-process-youtube-videos.aspx
- Promoting Organ and Tissue Donation Among Diverse Populations. FOA intends to stimulate investigators to search for barriers to organ and tissue donation. 12/5/16 application date.
- Health Disparities and Alzheimer's Disease (PAR-15-349).
- Research to better understand and address disparities in surgical care and outcomes for disadvantaged populations. NIMHD PAR-16-391/2. R01 http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PAR-16-391.html, R21
- NIH Loan Repayment Program for Health Disparities Research. (Nov. 15 deadline).
- NIH Mentored Career Development Award to Promote Faculty Diversity in Biomedical Research (K01).
- Russell Sage Program on Race, Ethnicity, and Immigration. LOI 9/9/16, 1/9/17.
- Social Epigenomics Research Focused on Minority Health and Health Disparities (PAR-16-355)
- Methodology and Measurement in the Behavioral and Social Sciences. PAR-08-213
- Methodology and Measurement in the Behavioral and Social Sciences. PAR-16-260
- Health Services Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities (R01)
- Health Services Research on Minority Health and Health Disparities (R21)
- NIA Diversity Supplement Program Explained.
- National Institutes of Health - Aging Research Dissertation Awards to Increase Diversity (R36)
- Small Grants for New Investigators to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (R03), PAR-13-074
- Behavioral and Social Science Research on Understanding and Reducing Health Disparities (R01/R21)
- Health Promotion Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Males (R01), PA-13-328
- NCI Career Development Awards to Promote Diversity
- National Cancer Institute Funding in Health Disparities
- Research Project Grant (Parent R01; covers all topics)